Saturday, January 9, 2010

Internship #2

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?
I kept a notebook for writing notes on what they do there at the NBC building and helped move packaged computers.

What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
I went to the first floor of the build to meet with the video editors and asked questions about what their expectation are at NBC.

What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?
I spoke with my intern about my computer skills and what I would like to do over the duration of the internship.

What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above area?
I need to improve on my computer progamming skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment