Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog # 15: Media Saves the Beach


Whats the deal with our beaches?!
My brother's special camera can come in handy for this particular project. I can capture wide and high definition pictures of the ocean scenery. A creative and highly professional website containing important information on the governments approach on this issue with our beaches. Specifically, the website can provide information about what happens when sea life comes in contact with toxic waste chemicals. How we can save sea life from extinction.

I can add a documentary with a voice over for the website. In the documentary, their will be powerful images. These images can be very effective to the public. My documentary is going to be similar to a documentary like planet earth. The video will have someone explaining the issue with our beaches. The website would also contain essential updates. Hey, I might even throw in a forum so that people can share their thoughts and opinions on what we can do... if I can figure out how to make one...

Incorporated ideas for my website would be a documentary, media saves the beach forum, a link to my documentary and etc. I can get a solid high definition picture of sunset cliffs for my website background.

No comments:

Post a Comment