Monday, November 16, 2009

Optional assignment

I looked through my blogs and one honors essay, in particular, really caught my attention. The Huckleberry Finn essay by Mark Twain, this essay is an excellent example of writing in my opinion because it has a clear thesis statement along with the three clear and direct supporting paragraph's arguing to help support the thesis statement. I just thought it would be an excellent piece of reference for my writing skills. Every sentence properly transitions to the next sentence in every paragraph. I thought of using the same style of writing for my MSB picture captions. In addition, for my 250 word picture captions, I'm thinking I should elaborate on what the meaning of this picture or that picture so that people have a full understanding of the picture's meaning.

The following link will take you to my essay: Huck Finn Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment